“National Home Improvement brings the same high level of commitment to each job.” – Steve Becker
Our Mission: Building on Integrity
Building on Integrity resonates throughout our company on every level. National Home Improvement, Inc. was founded in April 1997, with a mission to bring the highest level of commitment to each job. From our customer communication down to the smallest detail of each job we aim to provide superior quality products, craftsmanship and develop a long lasting customer relationship. We don’t chase storms or hastily retreat after the completion of our jobs, bringing the value to you we do what our name says and improve your home.
Most of our business comes from referrals, word of mouth, and repeat customers. Hundreds of satisfied customers have felt confident in recommending us to their friends and neighbors, knowing that they will be treated with the care and consideration they deserve. Quality, from the time we pick up your supplies in our company trailers through the finished installation and beyond, is the service you can expect. We stand behind our work.
Who is National Home Improvement?
Founded by Steve Becker, National Home Improvement has grown to have many team members and quality installers. Each one of our staff believes in helping with your home solutions in a friendly and comfortable way, no gimmicks or added pressures to an already stressful process.
Another foundation of our team is to always continue to learn about the latest products and techniques to perfect our craftsmanship even further.
Our goal is to help our customers better understand the process we use from start to finish on our jobs. Below are the steps from when you contact us to schedule a free consultation to us following up on your satisfaction.
- Contact us to schedule a free consultation – Joyce, the friendly voice on the phone, will follow up with you either via email or phone to schedule a time to do a consultation of the services you request.
- Consultation – During the consultation our home improvement expert will talk with you about your needs and examine either the improvement or repairs you would like completed. They will help use their experience and knowledge to tell you about the best products and help develop a personalized option to ensure you get the best options at an affordable price. If an insurance inspection is recommended they can also help you set up an inspection for your claim.
- Product Selection – Once you decided what products you would like to use on your home, we can begin the project starting with scheduling measurements for the improvements/repairs. If you have any questions on the products and warranties be sure to follow up with one our home improvement experts.
- Measurements – Our home improvement experts will schedule a time to do measurements for your project. These are completed to make sure all the products and work is precisely built for your home.
- Product Manufacturing/Material Collection – Once we have the measurements for your home improvement project we will send the information to our manufacturers for fabrication. For some of our services we may not need any fabrication and we will be collecting all the materials for your project.
- Scheduling Installation – At the time the materials are being ordered one of our team members will contact you to schedule a installation date. We make a conscious effort to give you the earliest date of installation, so your project is completed as quickly as possible. ***prior to installation our staff sometimes will prep your improvement project and place the materials at your home, this process allows our installers to complete the work more quickly.
- Installation – On the scheduled installation date our installers will begin the project promptly. All our crews are friendly and professional to keep you as comfortable as possible while they complete your home improvement project. During installation our project manager often make frequent stops to ensure the highest quality craftsmanship on your home.
- Project Completion & Invoicing – At the completion of the project one of our expert project managers will sign off on the quality of the job and we will invoice you for payment of the improvement. We are different than most companies in that we will invoice you for our work at the completion of the job.
- Customer Satisfaction – After the completion of the job we will follow up to ensure you are enjoying our craftsmanship and any additional product information you may need.